Popular Posts

Sunday, July 17, 2016

JULY 17

Just a note to check in, all is well here, hope it's that way at your place.

Went to the movie theater yesterday with Patti to see the 'The secret life of pets', first movie I have been in since ET came out I think.
It was good for a 12 year old, but I think I could spend my time better, but Patti wanted to see it after the trailers she had seen on tv, so... we went.
They had a 'WEAPONS PROHIBITED' sign on the door we went in, I didn't see it I think....oh, well I might have, but didn't notice it, ehr.
This is Mexico from camp at the ranch after a shower in September a few years ago I think.
Looks like the crisis in Turkey has been averted, I hope...we have folks there in Incirlick Air Base, but I'm confident they can hold their on, whatever transpires.
I'm a truly blessed man, and thank God, I don't have that to contend with that along with the rest of everyday life.
We re potted plants on the back porch this morning before day light, and saw a lot of Mexican Free tail bats while doing that and drinking coffee, and the dogs helped us watch for those pesky wabbits, it was great!

Hope all are well, thanks for stopping in.
Suerte

1 comment:

  1. The last time I was in a movie theater was back in the early 90's but I so want to see "The Secret Life of Pets". Like Patti I have watched all the trailers.

    ReplyDelete