Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TUESDAY PM

We'll, just got in from another 'nightmare' day at work.
The thief's got away with ALL of our diagnostic equipment, for you guy's and girls that don't drive a late model Ford, we can't even program a key if you lost yours for your car, or  replace a radio, or diagnosis a 'check engine light.' All of our business now days depends on specific computer equipment, and this has taught me a lesson, we will now put our diag eqpt in a safe every night, ( it arrives Friday ),.


This is more dog pear. If you happen to catch it on the inside of your boot, and make a stride forward, and raise your foot a little higher than the top of your boot legging, you get this in your leg.
  I think they call this by name because it will make you put back things you didn't steal real quick.

MsB said it's easy now to make a comment on the blog, since I finally figured out how to turn  off 2 word verification. I hate that too, when I try to comment and hope everyone has an easier time with your comments. 
I am getting the 'desert fever ' really bad, after so many days of work, and warm temps, and the trees are blooming, and birds cooing to each other.
I want to try to make my trip to the Alamo, 03/06, like I have for the last 29 years and say a prayer for the fallen, about 4:00 am, when the fight started, or so they say. I have a heck of a string going, and it's going to be hard, but Patti and I are going to try to make it again, she will have to drop me off at work on the way back, and pick me up from work, to take me home, but she's done that before, and it's a little bit of trouble, but nothing like our defenders went through then. Have you ever tried to park around the Alamo?
I will try to send a photo of my '1824' Flag a little later in the week, I fly every flag that means anything during the revolution at the date prior to it, or during the time it happened here at the house.
Ya'll have a good evening, and tell your family you love them.

Suerte


7 comments:

  1. I don't know what its official name is but that dog pear as you call it is one mean cactus.

    When my son was about 12 years old, one latched on to his shoe and he instinctively stopped to knock it off with his hand.

    It was painful, for both of us, removing all of the thorns impaled in his hand. It was not pretty!

    Don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And as usual forgot to add, sorry for the theft at your place of business. Hopefully the loss is covered by insurance and you can get back to normal in short order.

      Don

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think it's the most insidious, ugly cactus we have.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Don, I think, and thats only a guess, we have about 39k in loss, but that does not include the building inside and out, probably add another 5k, and you will be close. We enhanced the video of the get away truck and trailer today, Austin, pd, says they think they will have some leads in the next couple of days, I have never gone trough this before, and hope I don't again.

      Delete
  2. I am sorry for all you are having to go through with that theft. It is a good idea what you all are planning to do with the new equipment.

    I did not know people went to the Alamo on March 6th, this is the first I have ever heard of it. Is this something just you and Patti do? It is very admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Belinda, My wife, daughter, and grandkids have been to the Alamo many times on March 6. They are 6th, 7th, and 8th generation Texans. It's a good feeling to be there on March 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deguello - contrary to popular believe that I waste my time on the internet, I am actually learning something new by reading blogs. Learned two things tonight on this very blog.

      Thanks for the info.

      Delete