Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

ABSENCE





I'm back...........I also need to apologize for my absence, lot's of changes in my work day, and priorities changed. That being said, sorry I was gone so long!
We are all of good health, including the dogs.
Happy Texas Independence day to you all by the way.
This is some photo's of the last trip to Terlingua and the park in January, more later.
I hope your all well, Ms Belinda of Terlingua Dreams reminded me that I disappeared so to speak, so I will try to do better, I missed you guy's!

Have a great evening, and I will try to check in by the weekend.

Suerte

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back online but more importantly that you, your family and the critters are doing well.

    Lucky you to have been able to visit my favorite desert. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

    Every time Texas Independence Day rolls around I think of you. Hope you were able to make it to San Antonio this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belinda, we are going to Alamo Saturday I think, ( hope ).
    Take care, and good to hear from you.
    I think I will fly Dimmits flag Saturday as well.

    ReplyDelete