Popular Posts

Monday, December 9, 2013

MONDAY UPDATE

Perfectly crappy weather.some more.
I took last Friday and today off anticipating a trip to Patti's Mom's for a Christmas get together, however we turned around in Salado after the travel trailer PUSHED us across the bridge on I35.( ice )
So today we are working on getting the house looking like Christmas.
Now Frannie is in the garage helping me sort out Christmas lights to put up outside when it clears up a little.
37 and drizzle here now, I just got the travel trailer parked and winterized again, a real pain in the....
Ya'll have a great week, and take care of each other, and thanks for checking in.
Suerte

3 comments:

  1. Weekend, you had me all excited, tomorrow is only Tuesday, dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you-all will have a very happy, happy, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jerry, and you and family too.

    ReplyDelete