Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
Thursday, June 1, 2017
FIRST WASH OUT SOUTH BOUND FROM PECOS RIVER @ PANDALE
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,.
The photo does not do justice to being there, it was about 3 feet straight down, then up to get through it after piling rocks on the edge, we eased through, but this was the easy one, more later.
Suerte
Suerte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4x4 only road?
ReplyDeleteYes, and barely that!
DeleteIt is a good thing you have a truck. Looking forward to the next segment.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms B, hope ya'll are dry and well.
Delete