Popular Posts

Sunday, July 7, 2013

SUNDAY POST

Just checking in, back from church, and looking at several thousand photos from the ranch, putting up junk in the garage, that came off my rifle work bench. Listening to KOKE -FM, gospel show, Jim Nabors, Holy, Holy, Holy, he did it right, and I guess I just miss the old days, when things were a lot more simple, and I know, we can never go back there, but man, it was good to know the people you knew, were of like mind, and values. I miss that,...a lot.
I hooked up a flat panel tv out here, to display all the photo's so I can move around a little better so I don't have to stay in front of the computer.
I plan on attacking safe #1 in the morning, and cleaning guns before it gets too hot.
Thanks for checking in, and have a great Sunday, and week ahead, remember, you can do anything, that you WANT to.

Suerte

No comments:

Post a Comment