This is I think is a 2year old that wandered in to camp one day.
Have to work again this weekend, I'm getting tired of this!
Had a very nice visit with a neighbor lady and her daughter last evening. About a year ago, Patti and I came home from church, and on our front sidewalk, there set a little minature poodle puppy, still connected to her leash, and scared to death. Turns out the dog, pulled the leash out of her owners hand while chasing after a deer, and got away from the owner. The dog ended up at least a mile from the owners house. We figured out by the tags who she belonged to, and contacted them, and they were re-united that evening.
It was just amazing to me the lady, and her daughter were walking the dog last night, and took the time to stop in and thank us again for helping getting their puppy back. Nice folks. There are far too few of them out there anymore.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
Sorry you have to work this weekend.
ReplyDeletePets are part of the family and they are very grateful to you and Patti for helping reunite them.