Popular Posts

Sunday, October 20, 2013

SUCCESS

 
 
We finally got the gate put in for the back yard access for the travel trailer, and got the house painted, even though I wasn't here much  to watch the progress.
It was a real job getting the trailer backed in off a busy street, and I knew it would as the gate is 16 feet and it should be about 18 or 20 feet to make it without leaving paint on something, but it's in there, thank the Lord. 
Patti cleaned and put fresh linen's on the bed in the trailer this morning, good to go for our trip next month to Canton to see her Mom.
Am going to the ranch Thursday pm, will let you know how it goes, my friend Tom is going with me, we will shoot some, cook some, and drink adult beverages.
I have 2 guns that I have never shot, so we will be checking them out.
The Texas Game Biologist will be there for our count of deer when we leave.
Have a great weekend, and take care of each other.
 
Suerte 

1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering the other day if you had gotten your fence put in. Great job on backing the travel trailer with such small clearance.

    Have a good time at the ranch!

    ReplyDelete