I've watched this tree for about 35 years, and because of that, I think it's an early dry spring, and hot dry summer, with below average rainfall. I hope we are both wrong.
The bluebonnets are already blooming in my back yard as well, so I KNOW everything is early. ( snakes will be out too, if not already)
Thanks for stopping by.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
I don't even want to think about summer...I hate it. Always with the heat and humidity.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea what the name of that tree was, but it definitively thinks it is spring.
ReplyDeleteA lot of mother's trees are starting to show signs of early blooms just like they did last year only to get a rude reminder from mother nature with a sleet storm.
Oh Suerte did you have to mention snakes? :-(
Yes, it could still sleet and snow here in Austin, and I would not be surprised to see it.
DeleteNo one hates snakes any more than I do, but if stays warm, they'll be coming out soon.
Stephen, I'm at least ready for Spring, I don't like the cold. The heat of August, no, I could do without that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping in.