Howdy folks, yes it's been hot here in Texas the last couple of weeks, 97 to 103 or so, a good time to remember that a man needs to know his limits, and not get heat stroke, so be aware that it can sneak up on you.
These are from La Posada Milargo, in Ghost Town Terlingua.
Ya'll have a safe weekend, and stay cool, thanks for stopping in.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...






Hi Suerte! Glad to see you making a post.
ReplyDeleteI think it must be my age because the summer heat has really started to bother me in the past decade. As much as I love Terlingua, I do not know how some of its residents can put up with the extreme desert heat. Many of them without A/C...mighty tough bunch!
Beautiful pictures in particular the last one.
Thanks Ms B, the last one is from my camp, looking towards the Chisos, hope you are well, I see your having trouble with Pedrito, sorry, hope it works out, and hope your well, as well as your Mom, thanks for stopping in.
DeleteLOVE those pictures of the old buildings. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks B, I appreciate you checking in, I'm sick about Dallas as I know you are, I went to our local PD this morning, just to let them know I have their back, no matter what, I'm going to back them up, this whole thing has made me ill I think. Better days ahead I hope, and hope ya'll are well, take care, and God Bless.
ReplyDelete