Popular Posts

Saturday, December 8, 2012

BORDER PATROL AT THE RANCH

Two came by on 4 wheelers Sunday morning, and being in the area, stopped in to visit. They were just on normal patrol, and I asked them if they would like a cup of coffee, since it was about 36 and just after daylight, they came in and I fixed them up with my famous camp coffee.These guy's have a thankless job, and I was glad to make new friends, even though they didn't want me to take their photo.They made note of my 1911 on my hip, and the above hardware on the wall, but that's just the way law enforcement is I guess.
Thanks for stopping by.

Suerte

2 comments:

  1. That was nice of you to invite them for coffee.

    Wonder if they have ever caught any drug dealers in the area or just illegal aliens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never saw them again, but I'm sure they catch their fair share!

    ReplyDelete