Popular Posts

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Night Hawk

Decided it was time for some night vision for the ranch.
I have a motion sensor system that I use at night, but have needed something like this in the past when I wasn't sure if it was Border Patrol, or bad guy's watching me. That still bothers me......never could determine who it was that night, but it WAS someone. I went out about 200 feet from camp and parked myself in the brush, and spent the night there, and never saw or heard anything. ( but varmits ).
This thing works great in an urban environment, we'll see about how it works in the brush at the ranch, good I expect.

Ya'll have a great Sunday, and thanks for stopping by.

Suerte

2 comments:

  1. scary thought that someone may be watching you way out there. don't remember reading that one in your blog, can you link me to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I wrote on it, but will try to put some photos together to illustrate it, and post. Thanks for comments.
    Suerte

    ReplyDelete