Popular Posts

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday Wipe Down

Moved everything out of safe #1 to wipe it down, and swab it out this morning, a real pain, but it's got to be done.
Found a 22 pistol I forgot I had, it was loaded with rat shot for snakes, relocated to the back door area of the house, just in case.
Have been fortunate that no snakes have shown in 2 years, but as warm as it's been lately, I'm sure they are out of their den by now.
Frannie has been supervising and having a really great time helping her Papa. Just barked at the mail man, just to make sure we all know she's watching the casa, and anything that moves.





Thanks for stopping by, and may the Lord watch over you.

Suerte

2 comments:

  1. I need to do the very same. So much work...but you're right, it must be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you Stephen, I started a couple of years ago storing ammo in new paint cans, seems to work and stack good for me.

    ReplyDelete