Well, another long week almost behind me.
Packing and loading for trip to the ranch next week for opening day of mule deer season.
The coyotes have been unusually vocal around our house this week, and I have not seen one when I go out for the paper in the morning, but I know they're close. Also, a neighbor about a mile away, has a photo of a mountain lion on her back porch from a few days ago. These varmits are supposed to out in the wild, not in town!
Will try to check in tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
The live oak trees are dropping acorns early this year, and the whitetails here in central Texas are already showing signs of the 'rut...
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
-
Almost forgot what day it was, with Patti having outpatient surgery today, but got it up about 5ish today, and will leave it up through th...
I know what you mean by trip anticipation. Don't think I would want either a coyote or a mountain lion anywhere near my house :(
ReplyDelete