Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WEATHER SHELTER

This is a place to get out of the weather I found on the north, north west corner of my property approaching the high mesa. It's almost tall enough to stand in, and there is evidence of someone there before me, who I don't know, but I spent about half a day there 7 or 8 years ago, when I was walking, and a bad ice/snow/sleet storm came in, I gathered up what I could that burns, and stayed there till I could bear to go to camp, about a mile away from here.
It was VERY cold, but I have a lot of memories in that hole in the rock. I will try to find some photo's of the inside and post.

2 comments:

  1. First of all what a neat hideout. Glad it served as shelter from the elements.

    Second, what in the world were you doing walking in incliment weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just out looking for a photo op of a mountain lion, still looking, although I surprised one one day, we both scared each other so bad, I didn't get a photo of him.

    ReplyDelete