Just a little note about Texas Russell Rescue. A great group we helped out a year ago to rescue a JR in the Lampasas shelter.
This is Patti walking Twinkie, while we waited on her freedom plane ride to her foster home in Longview.
Here's a link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQVcWKRYYSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQVcWKRYYSA
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
What a tender video. My thanks to you and Patti for your role in sending her to her new foster home.
ReplyDeleteIt was our pleasure to help, she is quite a catch.
ReplyDelete