Popular Posts

Saturday, August 4, 2012

HOT, DRY, AND OUT OF SORTS

You can see now why I have the hay feeders off the ground, the hogs will run the deer off, and they will get all the feed. The dog days of summer are truly on us now, last trip to the ranch, everything was in good shape for the animals, but this heat and dry weather takes it out of them, ( me too ).
My watering schedule is limited on my yard here in town, by the city, and it's beginning to look like it's stressing now, but my day to water is Sunday, so it's my turn tonight at midnight.
We sure need a good soaking rain, statewide.
See you in church in the morning.
Thanks for stopping by, will try to touch base soon.

Suerte

2 comments:

  1. I did not know what hay feeders were until I read this post. I have learned so much from your blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MsB, I've learned from yours as well, like shopping tips!

    ReplyDelete