You can see now why I have the hay feeders off the ground, the hogs will run the deer off, and they will get all the feed. The dog days of summer are truly on us now, last trip to the ranch, everything was in good shape for the animals, but this heat and dry weather takes it out of them, ( me too ).
My watering schedule is limited on my yard here in town, by the city, and it's beginning to look like it's stressing now, but my day to water is Sunday, so it's my turn tonight at midnight.
We sure need a good soaking rain, statewide.
See you in church in the morning.
Thanks for stopping by, will try to touch base soon.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...




I did not know what hay feeders were until I read this post. I have learned so much from your blog. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks MsB, I've learned from yours as well, like shopping tips!
ReplyDelete