Popular Posts

Saturday, May 4, 2013

WARM UP

Well, it cooled  off a couple of days ago, but it's really warmed up nice today, near 80 now.
Have been so busy, I have not had time to blog, or even check the ones I read, so today, I took my laptop with me, so I could check in from work, when I got caught up a little.
We went to see Jimmy Buffett last night, a good time was had by all I think, got home about 1:30 am, and I was at work by 6:00, so I have a little catching up to do, when I get home tonight.
Wish I was there now, I need a break for sure.
I am recording the horse race today, so we'll watch that together sometime tonight late.
I love horse's and mules, was a fair calf roper when I was a kid, so I get to connect a little with them before the race by watching them pre race.
We have a surprise birthday party to attend @ 7:00 tonight, so..... it will be a while before I can take a break!

Thanks for checking in.

Suerte

No comments:

Post a Comment