Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WEDNESDAY POST


Had to go to Brownwood, last weekend and buy a car for my daughter, who is having a hard time with cars these days, seems like when it rains it pours on those kids sometimes, but we got her fixed up.

Looks like gasoline is going to stay around $3.80 a gallon around here for a while, I don't know how ya'll feel about it, but it's really putting a cramp in my budget. Makes for a very expensive trip going to Sanderson.
Hope for rain soon, things are drying up here at home again, the bluebonnets are fizzling out already.
Have a good evening, and thanks for checking in.

Suerte

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to help out your daughter. I don't know what I would have done sometimes without my dad's help when I first ventured out on my own. I sure do miss him.

    Gas is stable here at $3.79 a gallon but it too is affecting the budget when I have to go to Houston.

    ReplyDelete