If I have not mentioned it before , I'm a master piddler. After I got everything put up yesterday, I took these photo's. That's Franny guarding her Papa, and old 45.70, and a 44 mag that's for sale. The .44 has had 10 rounds through it, it's a 81 model I think, and man does it shoot sweet.
Oh, I forgot the Thompson, just got it out to 'swab' it down at the same time.
Gotta run, some one at the door, Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
Monday, January 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have to admit I had to look up the word "piddler", was not certain if you meant piddling around, like in wasting time or if piddler had something to do with guns...lol :D
ReplyDeletePiddlin:
DeleteDoing what you want to, when you want to.
I am a master at that!