Really pretty morning here in central Texas, but gets cold and possibly wet Monday.
We had about 350 reported wrecks in Austin Friday due to the ice, am proud to say I was not one of them!
Have a great Sunday, take those kids by the hand, and put their phone and computer off limits and take them OUTSIDE, they need it as well as yourself.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
New chimney cap. Off with the old. Thank goodness it's a pipe inside a pipe. The interior pipe was perforated right at the to...
-
About 10 days late getting this up this year, have not been home in the daylight to do it. This is the flag that I said to remind me to tell...
De-electrifying the kids, now that is almost as much fun as castrating a bull with nail clippers.
ReplyDeleteYeah, but go ahead and put your foot down, see what happens!
ReplyDeleteI've done that many times, not with clippers, but it's still not fun for anyone involved.
I completely agree. Creating times the family remembers is very important. Sitting around a fire and talking to each other face to face, sharing a laugh or two. Keep up the good work my friend/
ReplyDelete