Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
No idea but it looks a dam sight better than the snow falling outside my window. Any cheap land around there? LOL Nice wheels. Is that one of those new aluminum body Fords?
ReplyDeleteTerlingua or Lajitas?
ReplyDeleteBBNP
ReplyDeleteMariscal Mine in Big Bend National Park, of course.
ReplyDeleteDon is right on the money, as well as Randy, thanks!
ReplyDelete