That stupid squirrel has pushed me as far as I'm going to go. He forced me to buy this pellet gun, and I don't normally shoot varmits trying to make a living, but he has totally wrecked 2 different bird feeders in the back yard.
At the top of this target is where I sighted it in this morning @ 40 feet. It's close enough to do the job I think.
My intention is that he will be feeding in the bird feeder in the sky before the weekend is done.
Ya'll have a great weekend, and kiss your loved one's, and take care of each other.
Thanks for stopping in.
Suerte
UPDATE:
That didn't take long.
The perp is now pushing up daisy's with the help of Frannie the squirrel dog.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
The live oak trees are dropping acorns early this year, and the whitetails here in central Texas are already showing signs of the 'rut...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Anyone still watching?
Here is what you needed to rig up.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Ya6z-NlDo
I call that extremly squirrelly!
ReplyDeleteHad the same problem in Plano and bought a pellet gun there for the same reason. Problem was that I'd shoot one and another one would move in.
ReplyDeleteI'm scared of that too, but I have 250 pellets!
DeleteI hate those good for nothing tree rats. Glad you sent him on to his just rewards!
ReplyDeleteThanks doubleb, I hate the little suckers too when they are being destructive, thanks for checking in.
Delete