Popular Posts
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
New chimney cap. Off with the old. Thank goodness it's a pipe inside a pipe. The interior pipe was perforated right at the to...
-
About 10 days late getting this up this year, have not been home in the daylight to do it. This is the flag that I said to remind me to tell...
Sunday, April 15, 2012
JUST SOUTH OF MARATHON
Just south of town going south toward the park, about 6 on duty, was very quite at the time we passed.
Labels:
CHECKPOINT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This must be a new checkpoint? I don't remember seeing one there before.
ReplyDeleteThat checkpoint has been there for many years, you usually don't have to stop southbound, but always do when your headed north.
DeleteWent by this check point on March 10. Wondering what day you went by.
ReplyDeleteMarch 8th and 10th I think.
ReplyDelete