Just a note to check in, all is well here, hope it's that way at your place.
Went to the movie theater yesterday with Patti to see the 'The secret life of pets', first movie I have been in since ET came out I think.
It was good for a 12 year old, but I think I could spend my time better, but Patti wanted to see it after the trailers she had seen on tv, so... we went.
They had a 'WEAPONS PROHIBITED' sign on the door we went in, I didn't see it I think....oh, well I might have, but didn't notice it, ehr.
This is Mexico from camp at the ranch after a shower in September a few years ago I think.
Looks like the crisis in Turkey has been averted, I hope...we have folks there in Incirlick Air Base, but I'm confident they can hold their on, whatever transpires.
I'm a truly blessed man, and thank God, I don't have that to contend with that along with the rest of everyday life.
We re potted plants on the back porch this morning before day light, and saw a lot of Mexican Free tail bats while doing that and drinking coffee, and the dogs helped us watch for those pesky wabbits, it was great!
Hope all are well, thanks for stopping in.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
The last time I was in a movie theater was back in the early 90's but I so want to see "The Secret Life of Pets". Like Patti I have watched all the trailers.
ReplyDelete