Hope ya'll all survived the rain without loss of life or property. We had about 22 inches here at the house in May. Lake Travis is 9% above full, but closed to traffic till it goes down some. We are on a hill, so we had no flood issue's, thank the Lord.
I'm ready for summer to get here, was about 92 today, so I would say that's about normal for the time.
Here is some black and white from January in the park.
Blogger is not cooperating, so I'll say hope your all well.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Always disable all camera's before you start walking around camp. Short post, download is an experience tonight. ( ATT&T is not a...
-
Well, as you can see it's a skunk. However, this is not just any skunk, she's special. Here in central Texas, as well as far sout...
-
This is a photo a good friend of mine snapped of a cat that was walking behind the motel rooms in the Basin area of Big Bend Park in April...
-
We had a close call last night. About 7:30 Patti started a fire in the fireplace, and I was in the other end of the house looking at guns...
-
New chimney cap. Off with the old. Thank goodness it's a pipe inside a pipe. The interior pipe was perforated right at the to...
-
Anyone still watching?
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Yes, this photo tells you how I feel about the city denying ALL claims made against it for the sewer backup last month. Turns out, that t...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Ya'll have a great Christmas. Suerte
great set of photos, glad you had no issues with the flooding
ReplyDeleteThanks Randy, hope you are well.
ReplyDelete