Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
ABSENCE
I'm back...........I also need to apologize for my absence, lot's of changes in my work day, and priorities changed. That being said, sorry I was gone so long!
We are all of good health, including the dogs.
Happy Texas Independence day to you all by the way.
This is some photo's of the last trip to Terlingua and the park in January, more later.
I hope your all well, Ms Belinda of Terlingua Dreams reminded me that I disappeared so to speak, so I will try to do better, I missed you guy's!
Have a great evening, and I will try to check in by the weekend.
Suerte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to see you back online but more importantly that you, your family and the critters are doing well.
ReplyDeleteLucky you to have been able to visit my favorite desert. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.
Every time Texas Independence Day rolls around I think of you. Hope you were able to make it to San Antonio this year as well.
Thanks Belinda, we are going to Alamo Saturday I think, ( hope ).
ReplyDeleteTake care, and good to hear from you.
I think I will fly Dimmits flag Saturday as well.