Every body is somebody here.
Even if they are horizontal.
A little piece up the road from Lajitas.
The river is directly to the left in this photo, about 100 yards.
Get those kids outside and show them the real world, it's the best therapy they can have.
Hope your having a great weekend, we have done yard work, etc, and I'm going to make a baked potato and steak on our little smoker for lunch.
Friend of mine killed a 4 foot rattlesnake with 9 buttons in his yard last night, ya'll watch for them, they are out there.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
New chimney cap. Off with the old. Thank goodness it's a pipe inside a pipe. The interior pipe was perforated right at the to...
-
About 10 days late getting this up this year, have not been home in the daylight to do it. This is the flag that I said to remind me to tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment