He has risen!
This is a shot of when we pulled into Terlingua downtown business district. ( hah ).
Had a great time visiting, and looking around.
There were ample friendly neighborhood dogs wandering around, everyone seemed to know them and delight in their presence, as we did.
I have to tell you, there are some quirky characters in South Brewster County, but that's what makes it Terlingua I think.
You have a great Easter, more when I can work it in, thanks for stopping by, and tell your family how much they mean to you, it's important.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
New chimney cap. Off with the old. Thank goodness it's a pipe inside a pipe. The interior pipe was perforated right at the to...
-
About 10 days late getting this up this year, have not been home in the daylight to do it. This is the flag that I said to remind me to tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment