Sorry I have been so busy I could not post.
Pinkie had glucose issue's this week, stayed at the vet for 3 days, she is now home and doing fine.
Prior to that Patti's oncologist saw something that looked suspicious near where she had her radiation treatment's, so we were in and out of the hospital for a few days having a bone marrow biopsy, the list just goes on and on, Patti is doing fine, and all test were negative
The bright thing in all of this is today is TEXAS INDEPENDENCE DAY.
It's cold for here, about like the time that the Alamo defenders spent at their post's.
I'm looking forward to the trip to far west Texas in April, hope to have some good photo's and stories to go along with it.
Ya'll have a great Sunday and thanks for checking in.
Suerte.
Popular Posts
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
New chimney cap. Off with the old. Thank goodness it's a pipe inside a pipe. The interior pipe was perforated right at the to...
-
About 10 days late getting this up this year, have not been home in the daylight to do it. This is the flag that I said to remind me to tell...
Pinkie looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Patti's tests came up negative and you guys can breath a sigh of relief. I am just now starting that odyssey with mother's CT Scan results.
Did not know you were headed to West Texas...hope you have a great trip!
Thanks MsB, she is a little cutie! Yes we are just giddy that Patti's test were good. Praise the Lord.
ReplyDelete