Sorry for the lapse in posting, just very busy, you know the drill, home, kids, grand kids, work, church, etc, etc.
Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to check in soon..
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
The live oak trees are dropping acorns early this year, and the whitetails here in central Texas are already showing signs of the 'rut...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Anyone still watching?
Glad to know you are well and hope that you soon have some time off to go visit your ranch.
ReplyDelete