Was helping me do a front yard security sweep yesterday evening.
She does not like deer in her yard, or any varmint as far as that goes.
Had 1.5 inches of rain.
Thanks for stopping in.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Well, as you can see it's a skunk. However, this is not just any skunk, she's special. Here in central Texas, as well as far sout...
-
Always disable all camera's before you start walking around camp. Short post, download is an experience tonight. ( ATT&T is not a...
-
We had a close call last night. About 7:30 Patti started a fire in the fireplace, and I was in the other end of the house looking at guns...
-
This is a photo a good friend of mine snapped of a cat that was walking behind the motel rooms in the Basin area of Big Bend Park in April...
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
New chimney cap. Off with the old. Thank goodness it's a pipe inside a pipe. The interior pipe was perforated right at the to...
-
Anyone still watching?
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
About 10 days late getting this up this year, have not been home in the daylight to do it. This is the flag that I said to remind me to tell...
-
I know some folks have had more than they want or need, but not us here in central Texas, we have had about 5 inches since Saturday morn...
No comments:
Post a Comment