Smoke from the fires in Mexico hangs heavy in the central Texas area today. Hazy, smokey, wish we could get some rain, and clean the air around here.
The police figured out who broke into our business here in February, now they just have to be able to put him here during the burglary. They can prove he's in possession of stolen goods, but they want to firm up the case, and charge him with a 2nd degree felony. And yes, it was as I suspected, it's a former employee.
Thanks for checking in, I'll post later this weekend sometime as time allows.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
The live oak trees are dropping acorns early this year, and the whitetails here in central Texas are already showing signs of the 'rut...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Anyone still watching?
No comments:
Post a Comment