Popular Posts
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
The live oak trees are dropping acorns early this year, and the whitetails here in central Texas are already showing signs of the 'rut...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Anyone still watching?
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
MARATHON SHELL STATION
Wow...... we came into Marathon after buying gas in Mason, needing 33 gallons, it was very painful, but it is what it is, when we went back, we bought gas in Sanderson for $3.68 more later, this new blackberry I got this morning is 4g, MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE, almost like on cable, although it came with a price. Can't wait to see if it works this well at Sanderson.
Labels:
FUEL PRICES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a ridiculous price, I know it is a small town but we are in Texas not California!!
ReplyDeleteThought about Patti and you yesterday when all the storms and tornados were flashing on TV.
Thanks for the thoughts Ms B, we finally got our cable and internet working this evening around 6:00pm. The lighting also fried the cable coming into the house from the street
DeleteI took a different pic of a gas station in Marathon. In my picture the price was $1.88 per gallon. Unfortunately the place was boarded shut; for many years it appears.
ReplyDeleteI recall the water stops on the way to the basin. But, I can't recall if Dad was driving the '38 Ford or the '40 Plymouth at the time.
I saw that sign too!
DeleteYes, back in the day, you needed that water on the way up, now it's just a pretty wide spot in the road, but it holds many memories for me, of course, anything in the park does as well.