Popular Posts
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
The live oak trees are dropping acorns early this year, and the whitetails here in central Texas are already showing signs of the 'rut...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Anyone still watching?
Friday, December 2, 2011
TATER, I THINK
I think this is the deer that I dubbed Tater about 4 years ago when she was a yearling. I named her that because she and her mother would always come in real close to camp to eat the potato peelings that we always put out for them, she really loves them. I have not seen her of late.
Labels:
CAMP PEST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had no idea deer lived to be more than 4 years old, but then again I don't know that much about them. Hope no one has shot her :(
ReplyDelete