Thought I would show you a few of the Marlins I'm taking with me this weekend, just in case someone needs to borrow one. From left to right:
30.30
.35
.338
.444
.450
45.70
That 45.70, and .444 are really sweet rounds, and the .338, will surprise you guy's that shoot 30.06's.
The second deer I ever shot, I shot with that.35, what a great gun for a kid! It's really becoming more diffucult as time goes on to find ammo for these old Marlins, but it's great fun as well.
One of the great things about a Marlin lever gun, is that when you pull the trgger on it, you know you did.
gh
Popular Posts
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
This is what we first encountered when we left the river crossing, no barricades, or anything to indicate the road was washed out,. ...
-
Forgot to mention thank you to Don for following the blog. It was my neighbor at the door wanting to borrow a 2 wheel dolly to move furnitu...
Nice guns.
ReplyDelete