Friend of mine in Sanderson sent me this photo this morning of his truck with a one ton bale of alfalfa hay in it, for the deer on his place, my closest neighbor at the ranch. Those stars on the bumper indicate how many deer he has hit with this old truck.
He also indicated the folks that were in town for the race, were getting their cars inspected at the square this morning.
http://www.bborr.com/index.html
This is good for the business community in town, and I'm glad to see them having fun, even though they shut down the highway between Fort Stockton and Sanderson for the race on Saturday.
Suerte
Popular Posts
-
Needs to clean this mess up................ Suerte
-
Howdy folks, been gone a while, but busy, was here last few days, just a few to say hello and I'm back.
-
Some of you might be able to guess where? Suerte
-
Wanted to say something about the Antelope Lodge in Alpine. When we arrived, we had reservations, and were assigned adjoining rooms in th...
-
A friend of mine, that saw a border patrol truck in my place called me Wednesday night, and he told me they had tracked 7 illegals in to m...
-
Out of 2 bulk ammo boxes of .223, I got 10 extra in both boxes, funny, it's usually 2 to 5 short, but I guess I caught up this time. ...
-
The live oak trees are dropping acorns early this year, and the whitetails here in central Texas are already showing signs of the 'rut...
-
Patti, said I do, me too. It's been great and thanks for the support and memories babe. ( check out those python boots! ) Suerte
-
Thanks for checking in. I rummaged around in the back of safe 2 this morning to see if anything needed attention, and Glory Be, this old ...
-
Anyone still watching?

It is a good thing he has a grill guard!
ReplyDeleteThat race sounds like a lot of fun and that will generate revenue for the local economy.